AEVi Tutorial: creating new surveys on your Terminal (see Video below):
- Click on the Opinion Shoppers Icon on your Payment terminal
- You will see the list of surveys you have available
- click on the “Add+” button in the upper right corner, and follow these steps:
- Go Live: On the left side you can click on “Activate” to Active the survey if you want this new survey to go live.
- Survey Title: Type in the name of the survey by tapping the screen next to “Survey title”. A keyboard will appear. This is for internal reference only (Your customers won’t see the title).
- Start/End Dates: Pick the start and end date of the survey by choosing a date on the calendar that will pop up by clicking on “Start date” and “end date”
- Days of the week: By default, the survey will run 24/7 but if you’d like to create a survey specific to the weekend or specific to let’s say Monday’s, then you just need to make sure only “Monday” is checked (green mark)
Once these steps done, just click on “Submit”. Then to add new questions to this survey, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your new survey is highlighted, and click on the “Questions” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Add+” button in the upper right corner.
- Just tap on the text box, a keyboard will appear, and just type in your question.
- Pick you answer type on the left. You have the choice between Smileys, Thumbs up/down, 5 stars rating, or YES/NO.
- If you want to sort the questions, go back to the Tab “questions” and click on the “Sort” button in the upper right corner, and then drag the questions up/down with your fingers on the right side of the question.
Your survey is now available (and live if you have activated it)